The most expensive hotels in the world
We present a brief overview of the top 10 most expensive hotels in the world
1. Royal Villa at Grand Resort Lagonissi, Athens
The room rate at this hotel from 50,000 USD for night. All rooms of this hotel are personal servants. The most luxurious accommodation, in the personal helpers included, private chef and pianist.
2. Sky Villa, Palms Casino Resort, Hugh Hefner in Las Vegas
The cost of the night room in this hotel — this hotel is 40,000 dollars. The room included a swimming pool with Jacuzzi under the open sky, a huge rotating bed and personal servants.
3. Ty Warner Penthouse, Four Seasons, New York
34000 USD for night. The hotel has 9 rooms Penthouse, decorated in the Victorian style, with the use of precious stones in the decoration of walls and interior. The hotel also provides its customers clothing famous Cisneros, at the time of stay, and personal maid.
4. Royal Penthouse Suite, President Wilson Hotel, Geneva, Switzerland
The cost of the night — 33 000 USD. Personal Valet, 4 bedroom room and a huge living room in which it is possible to organize receptions up to 40 guests.
5. Bridge Suite at Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
Consists of ten suites, each price — $ 25,000 per night. This is one of the most desirable one for superstars.
6. Ritz-Carlton Suite, the Ritz-Carlton, Moscow, Russia
Offers a huge, luxury apartment with an area of 2500 square meters with a library, the piano, floor heating, value 18 of $ 200.
7. Royal Suite, Burj Al Arab, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Although Dubai is famous for its wealth, but Burj Al Arab is the only hotel in the UAE, one of the ten expensive hotel rooms in the world. Per night Royal Suite account picks up the rent to $ 18,000 USD. The room consists of two huge rooms filled with furniture and mahogany floors are covered with high quality marble.
8. Royal Armleder Suite, Le Richemond, Geneva, Switzerland
The room cost $ 17,500 USD per night, takes up the entire seventh floor of the hotel complex. Style decor — Alpine motives, basic elements — tree, gold and mosaic floors.
9. Royal Suite, Four Seasons George V, Paris, France
In the hotel’s two Royal suites, with an area of 2600 square meters each, where in past the bedroom, combined with Cabinet includes: a sauna, a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom, a bathroom for guests. Room price: 16,000 USD for night.
10. Imperial Suite, Park Hyatt-Vendôme, Paris, France
Hotel located at an optimum distance from such cultural and historical attractions of Paris such as the Louvre and the Opera house. Room with an area of 750 square meters, which is designed, also, on Pets, is 15,500 USD for night.